Your beautician won’t tell you the following beauty tips. It’s important knowing them if you want your makeup to look natural.
– Eyelashes will be separated and put into value if before the first layer of mascara you brush them with a wet toothbrush.
– Excess mascara doesn’t favor your glance: it gives a rather old appearance.
– Eyelashes must be necessarily cleansed every evening with a special product or by using milk. Never rub your eyes. You risk wrinkles.
– Swollen eyelids are treated with chamomile. Prepare a decoction, let it cool, soak two cotton pads and place them on the eyelids for 15 minutes.
– Green eyeshadows often cause eczema.
– Caution! Eye designed solutions are generally available only two weeks. Read carefully the expiration date.
– Dry mascara is diluted with a drop of cornflower infusion.
– Congested eyelids are treated with lime tea. Before going to bed, apply two pads with some warm infusion.
– Hair invigorator: Mix 3 tablespoons of parsley juice with 3 tablespoons of raw onion juice and 3 tablespoons of rum. Before you wash, rub your scalp with this mixture for 15 minutes. Let it act for 10 minutes then cover your head with a warm towel. Wash with your regular shampoo and in the rinsing water add the juice squeezed form half a lemon.